Grace Academy Lunch Program and Snack Policy
Grace Academy is proud to once again partner with Wholesome Food Services to provide healthy, delicious meals to our students. Parents are required to send a bagged lunch to school with their child(ren) daily or order lunch through Wholesome Food Services. Parents are welcome to order Wholesome Food Services meal daily, weekly, or on an as-needed basis.
Wholesome Food Services:
- Lunches are individually prepared fresh each day and delivered to the school
- Each restaurant is assigned a day of the week to deliver
- Online Ordering with secure credit card processing
- No cost to schools, staff, or parents to join the program
- Flexible ordering. Order as much or as little as you like. Order as often as you like. Order daily or whenever you choose to participate
Complete ingredient listings are provided. Parents can be confident their child is not eating food items they may be allergic to. Gluten-free and vegetarian items are available on every menu.
- Go to www.wholesomefoodservices.com
- Select "Register Here" (no charge or obligation)
- Set up child's profile (select "add profile")
- Select "order now" to place orders
Orders must be placed a minimum of 24 hours in advance of delivery and may be placed up to 60 days in advance.
Orders must be placed by 1:00 p.m. the day before delivery.
Sick Day Policy: If your child is sick in the morning on a day you have a lunch order, you may cancel your order no later than 8:00 a.m. Select "Order History" and click on the red X next to the lunch.
- Preschool lunch - 11:30-12:00—Individual classrooms
- K5-1st lunch - 11:30-12:00—Outdoor Pavilion or Hearthstone
- 2nd-3rd lunch - 12:00-12:30—Outdoor Pavilion or Hearthstone
- 4th-6th lunch - 12:30-1:00—Outdoor Pavilion or Hearthstone
Healthy Snack Policy and Guidelines:
- Each day morning snack time is set-aside for classroom students. Students eat a small nutritious snack, sent from home. Parents are to provide nutritious snacks and lunches, with no candy. WATER ONLY is allowed as a classroom / snack time beverage. If desired, parents may request a list of recommended snacks from the teacher.
- No caffeine! Students are not to drink caffeinated sodas during lunch and may not purchase from the church soda machines during school hours.